The event represents the unique meeting platform for innovators and businesses in West Romania. It gathers both national and international participants and it is at its 3rd edition in 2015. The Regional innovation Awards mark the peak moment of the Fair, rewarding high impact innovative products and solutions.
This year the Regional Innovation Fair will extend its reach towards the entire Europe and above, by organizing an International Brokerage Event open to the clients of EEN partners who are interested in meeting innovators and entrepreneurs of all sizes within West Region of Romania and in establishing business partnerships. The Focus areas and topics targeted are:
- Information and Communication Technologies – Software Applications, Products & Services, Software engineering, Interoperability, IT Security, Embedded systems, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, Big Data, Mobility, Consulting services, outsourcing, Enterprise Services, IT Applications for manufacturing processes, energy efficiency, business performance, transport & logistics; financial services, telecommunications, retail, health and telemedicine, eGovernance solutions
- Automotive -Manufacturing methods, Products and components, Material, raw-material and semi- finished products, design & development, Green Vehicle, sustainable machine building and electrical engineering, industrial automation & software, control & measurement equipment, industrial electronics, electrical mobility & equipment, robotics, Organizations & services
- Agro-food – innovative solutions for improved performance in agriculture, genomics assisted breeding support (crops & livestock), breeds/seeds protection, harvest technologies, natural Extracts, bio products, technologies for food industry, sustainable food processing, Nutrition and health, nutritional products and gourmet
Nevertheless, upon request from companies who target West Region Romania market, we can accommodate other sectors as well, with a prior notification sent no later than 4 weeks before the event. Why participate:
- Meet face-to-face new partners and customers from West Region Romania
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Learn about research findings and innovations in West Region
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
- Get support and follow-up after the start of the agreements
Participants will also be able to visit the exhibition of innovative products originated in West Region and discuss them with exhibitors. Thus, it provides an opportunity to discuss technical co-operation, sale & distribution agreements, manufacturing and licensing agreements, commercial agreements with technical assistance, and joint ventures.
Participation is free of charge. Interested companies will cover their travel and accommodation costs. The venue of the Event is Expo ARAD (http://www.expoarad.ro/index.php?pagina=stiri) situated in the city of ARAD, at 50 km from Timisoara. Buses will be organized to depart from Timisoara to Expo ARAD.
The preliminary agenda can be consulted
A list of hotels can be consulted
For registration, please access the following link:
Registration will open on August 1st and a link will be provided to the b2match dedicated page. Booking bilateral meetings facility will be available 3 weeks prior to the event.
For further details, please contact Cristin Cistelecan, 004 0256 491 923,Cristin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Details about previous editions can be found at the following addresses