PROMPERU, as part of Enterprise Europe Network, organizes the SUPERFOOD MATCHMAKING 2019 that will take place on 25th-27th September 2019, in Lima, Peru.
The event’s objective is to present the export offer of Peruvian growers, producers and exporters from Peru to the international buyers, importers and distributors invited for this meeting. The Peruvian organization will provide the international airfares, lunch break, and lodging for the international buyers, previously the international buyer will be evaluated.
The main products targeteed to be negotiated are:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, such as: blueberries, avocados, mangoes, grapes, bananas, asparagus, pomegranates, ginger, mandarine, sweet onions;
- Frozen foods: strawberries, blueberries, avocados, mangoes, asparagus, artichokes;
- Pulps and concentrates: mango, passion fruit, lúcuma, camu camu;
- Ingredients, such as: andean grains: quinoa, amaranth, canihua, chinoa and functional ingredients: maca, camu camu, carob, lúcuma, goldenberries;
- Spices and herbs: peppers, oregano, cat’s claw, hercampure, Stone breaker, huanarpo macho, graviola, purple corn, noni;
- Cocoa products: cacao beans, bulk products;
- Private labels: ready to eat and preserves: quinoa meals, ethinic meals, peppers, olives, mangoes, beans; sauces, dressings and oils: olive oil, spicy sauces, egg free mayonaise, chia oil, sacha inchi oil and other products such as: instant quinoa beverages, chocolate coverture, specialty coffee, nutritional supplements (powder and extracts).
For more information on the event, agenda and for registration please visit https://match.promperu.gob.pe/publico/en/rueda-de-negocios-superfoods-p.
Registrations are open until 31st of July, 2019.