West Regional Development Agency – West Region Romania, as coordinator of Ro-Boost SMEs Consortium, Enterprise Europe Network partner, is organizing aneconomic mission dedicated to companies from health and food sectors who are interested in participating to Food Matters Live event(http://www.foodmatterslive.com/about) in London, UK, during November 17 – 19, 2015.
Food Matters Live is the UK’s first cross-sector event and includes exhibitions and conferences and on November 18th a brokerage event (pre-arranged bilateral meetings) where will participate companies from UK, Belgium, France, Italy, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, The Netherlands.
The domains covered by the brokerage event are: food and beverage, biotechnology, producing natural ingredients, functional food and ingredients, food additives, dietary supplements, herbal and nutritional products, food marketing, retailing and quality control, labelling and packaging food products.
You can read more details
Thus, joining the business mission you will benefit of: ·
- On 18th of November: Participation in pre-arranged bilateral meetingswith companies active in your sector in order to establish business partnerships.
- On November 17 and 19: Visiting the exhibition with more than 400 participants and demonstrations of innovative products in the field of nutrition and health, establishing contacts with producers, traders and industry professionals, exhibitors or visitors to the event and participation to seminars, bringing together over 300 experts, where will be presented food industry trends, best practices and case studies.
In addition West RDA, as organizer of the economic mission, will support you in:
- Preparing an attractive cooperation profile and registration for the event
- Identifying interesting participants for you and pre-establish bilateral meetings
- Planning the organized group travel
- Assistance throughout the event, including during the negotiation of partnerships where you need support.
Please note that participation within the event is free, including the entrance to the exhibition Also, the organizational efforts will be supported by West RDA. The costs you will have to cover are strictly those of transport and accommodation. I
n this context, to prepare your possible participation to the event and bilateral meetings, please contact Ms. Karla Hațegan, phone: 0256 491 923, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the services offered by Ro-Boost SMEs Consortium