West Regional Development Agency (West RDA), as Enterprise Europe Network partner, together with EEN partners from UK and Belgium, are organising the decentralised training “Leading the Change – embarking on the post-2021 quest”.
The event will take place in Timișoara, between December 12-13, 2018. A renowned facilitator and coach, Edward Kellow, will moderate the event, together with international experts from UK and Belgium.
The purpose of the training session is to provide insight into the new vision of the EEN network starting with 2019, approaching “change” as the skills of European experts are concerned in order to increase the impact of network services on SMEs.
The following topics will be put under the looking glass during training:
- Capacity building: Coaching, influencing and advocacy skills
- Deep dialogues (provocations?) with local businesses: real time coaching and advocacy
- The client journey: Developing a systematic approach to building and maintaining client relationships
- Thinking and acting differently: How to leverage the value of the EEN network
- Curious and uncertainty: If we are more curious can we leap over uncertainty?
- Real case studies: how to stay close to your client throughout their business journey.
A networking event where you will be able to meet members of ICT and Automotive clusters as well as some of the Network’s most ambitious clients will take place onDecember 13, 2018.
Registrations can be made by December, 6. Further details can be obtained by e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.