Enterprise Europe Network Austria together with the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber and in cooperation with West Regional Development Agency in Romania, also partner of the Network since 2015, will organize during April 18 – 19, 2016 the “Future in Building” event that will be held in Vienna, Austria and will be co-sponsored by go-international (an initiative powered by the Austrian Ministry of Science, Research and Economy and by the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber).
The conference and b2b matchmaking event “Future of Building” in Vienna provides companies from across the globe with the opportunity to learn more about the latest trends on innovative solutions for buildings, sustainable refurbishment and high-quality buildings with focus on life cycle in Austria and to extend their network and find new business partners and is structured as follows:
- On April 18, the “Innovative Solutions for Buildings, Refurbishment and Infrastructure” conference will take place and a brokerage session (matchmaking) where participants can discuss business opportunities in pre-set bi-lateral meetings
- On April 19, thematic study visits will take place (participants can choose the visit they wish to enroll at time of registration).
- Engineering and planning/architecture and construction services
- Construction/secondary contract work
- Building materials/components and assemblies
- Renewable energies/air conditioning and building technologies
- Business agencies/clusters and associations/public decision makers
The conference and b2b matchmaking event provides the opportunity for companies from across the globe to meet suppliers, customers and business partners. Over 90 participants have already signed up for the event. The language of the event is English.
- Learn about the latest Austrian technologies and Know How on innovative solutions for buildings, sustainable refurbishment, reutilization and the focus on life cycle
- Find new business partners and extend your international network
- Gain knowledge on new markets
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
- Initiate cross-border contacts
Participation at the conference, at b2b meetings and at the study visits is free of charge. However, due to limited capacities registration for the event on the following homepage https://www.b2match.eu/building2016 is mandatory.
Deadline for registration: 4 April 2016
Selection of b2b meetings: 18 March 2016 – 16 April 2016
Companies / research organizations interested in participating will be supported by West RDA through:
- Assistance in the registration process
- Preparing an attractive cooperation profile for the brokerage session
- Identify participants of interest and pre-establish bilateral meetings
The agenda can be consulted
The agenda of the 3 study visits that will take place during the second day of the event as follows:
For more information, contact person: Karla Hategan, Regional Projects Consultant,email@example.com, 0040 256 491 923